Wednesday, June 23, 2010

JIN AKANISHI concert in LA 6/19-20/2010

Hi. I was so busy last couple of days because I helped JIN AKANISHI's live concert at CLUB NOKIA. I was assigned a ballon leader who sets up the ballon at the end of concert. Also, I was doing Props too. So, I had to remember a lot of things, but I had only 3 days to remember, so I had to try harder than anyone. The result is I did my best, and I can give myself 60% of achievement. It's like I just passed a test. haha I found a lot of things I had to train; how to communicate with co-workers, what to think if there were problems happened, how to calm myself etc. Overall, this live show gives me confidence. What is more, I was so touched because of how hard dancers practiced, how hard stuff tried to make a good show, how hard Jin tried to show what he was feeling.

I can say for sure that I love my ballon team and prop team! Without them, I couldn't get what I'm feeling now and most importantly, I couldn't build the biggest ballon at the end of the third concert. It was beautiful. It was something I will never forget. Thank you for helping me to build, and sorry for my bad mouth........ I will fix it for sure..... haha

This show is my biggest event in LA and the happiest memory in LA!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope I can help this kind of big event again.....

Thank you UTB~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment