Saturday, June 5, 2010

Commercial Message

Hey~~~ How are you doing ??? Do you know what CM stands for? Commercial Message.
I think art is passion. I do sometimes make a CM for free for now because I think I feel worth to make a CM for a client. I feel a client's passion. That makes me move to make a CM for them. I would like to make a win-win situation. However, if a client's passion is not enough, I cannot give all of my power to make a CM... Unfortunately... I need to be cared... I need to be checked... If I get paid, that's fine, but no money and no contact for a long time... no way... I cannot bring all my energy... Sorry about that. I move with my passion. I move with love. no love, no way. SORRY about that... If I don't see your love, I cannot do...... I do a lot of things to do...Sorry~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment