Sunday, May 30, 2010

5/28/10 | @650 NORTH | MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND | DJ BENKAY

I went shooting yesterday @ 650. It was greaaaaaat!!! Nice club, lots of people, cute girls, nice music by DJ BENKAY. Pictures are coming up soon. I've already uploaded at Facebook, so if you have Facebook, please add me. search for Ryusei Hiramatsu. My photo for now is my lovely dog in Japan.Pictures are great, you will enjoy for sure.

Thanks for letting me to take pictures yesterday, DJ BENKAY, promoters, and great guests!

Have a great holiday~~~



2 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I'm wondering where i can find the pictures you took that night

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thank you for asking me about it. I updated all pics at my facebook and the DJ's facebook, DJ BENKAY.
    I will update it on my photo book soon, but it takes time. I will update all informations soon. Sorry about that.
    But, please come to my facebook page where you can find all my pictures that I took at the club. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete